- Getting Ready
- PT Teaching
- Flashcard review: Run if…
- Phonics: flash cards
- Getting ready: alphabet
- “Good afternoon everyone!”
- Circle time:
- Greeting activity & Game
- Greeting: Throw the ball and sit down.
- Game: Sitting in a circle. Stand up (and run around the circle) if you’re wearing sth…
- ✓ WB Lesson 5
- ✓ Intro to topic: TT lesson 5 pop quiz
- ✓ PT Lesson 6
- ✓ Phonics flash cards:
- CP: just s, n, i, and t
- First review/teach the actions for each card (t for tennis, swipe left hand and right hand).
- In groups, Ss lay the pictures out in a row.
- I say one of the words, and they put the right letter to match it.
- After, use word cards with my usual spinner action.
- Check: will there be homework from the workbook?
- Check/update star chart and give instructions
- Move the button
- “Thank you everyone”
- Tidy-up song
- “Goodbye everyone” song
- Stand in a line