Getting ready: phonics worksheet (page 17)
- “Good afternoon everyone!”
- Who’s here? Count everyone.
- Choose Spin Master for greetings.
- Activity: Floss
Song: Head, body, arms & hands.
Flash cards: (mature) Find the Lady:
FCs on floor. Drill. “Which one is…[the lady]?” Then mix up. Ss wait until I’ve finished and then point.
- Review activity: WB: 48, 49
- Review test:
- Sit students apart.
- Start with listening side.
- Explain each section individually. Write directions in Thai on WB.
WB: ai, ee, ie, oa, j, or.
Spinner: as a class, check set 5.
Page 17: check matching
Phonics set 4 activity sheets (page 22)
Spare: Phonics set 2 activity sheets.
Games & Activities
- Workout: Sponge Bob’s Super Spinner
- Vocab: pull, spin, stop
- Pat n Rub (Vocab: Pat, rub)
- Bunny breath
- “Thank you everyone”
- Tidy-up song
- “Goodbye everyone” song