- Greeting: handshakes spinner
- Review of Last Class
- GoGetters Unit 3.3
Review of Last Class
Tense, usage, form:
- Mr Men
- I have breakfast at 9am.
- I take a shower twice a day.
- I have a special meal on my birthday.
- I’m teaching English now.
- I’m reading an exciting book called “The Fifth Season.”
- We’re studying maths as a main lesson
Vocabulary (flash cards)
Page 37 ex 9: talking practice
- I didn’t get enough sleep.
Pronunciation: Unstressed vowels
- here / hear
unstressed vowels review (introduce with phonetic chart)
GoGetters Unit 3.3: City Creatures, the Lorry
Grammar: Are you eating?
- Watch video
- Highlight are / aren’t in the table.
- Elicit which ones don’t use ‘are’/’aren’t’.
- Straddle Scissor Together
- Why did the chicken cross the road? (See black book resources)