- How Deep? PowerPoint and song.
- Bonus activity at the end of page 47: write your own quiz questions.
Review of Last Class
Page 51, interactive exercise 6.
Comparatives: sentence building with spinner
- I feel bored because I’m watching a boring TV show. [bored/boring]
- Music is the most interesting subject at school. [most interested / interesting]
- We’re organising an event: sports day!
- We’re the host.
GoGetters: Ask for and give opinions
4.4 Communication: music pop vs classical
Phonetics Worksheet 2
Continue phonetic symbols, making flashcards for tricky ones.
- Brainercise: Hand/Foot Challenge
- Mindfulness: Chin up
- PTV: sit tall, chin, breathe in/out
- Mindfulness: Willow, willow
- Teach focusing on a single point.
- Make flashcards from today’s vocabulary
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- 3.6: Writing: too and also
- 3.7: Language Revision: 5, 6, 7, 8