- Best wishes
- blister = พอง
- wart = หูด
- Who I am
- Who am I?
- Where the heart is => Where is the heart?
- Where’s baby’s belly button? => Where baby’s belly button is
- What did the cat say? => What the cat said
- What the dog saw => What did the dog see?
- What a lady wants => What does a lady want?
- What does she want? => What she wants
- Where babies come from
- Where do babies come from?
- Where did Pluto go? => Where Pluto went
- Where Willy went => Where did Willy go?
Pronunciation: -ed endings
- act (1) => acted (2)
- start (1) => started (2)
- happen (2) => happened (2)
- kill (1) => killed (1)
- ask (1) => asked (1)
When the last sound is /t/ or /d/, + extra syllable.
What happened in Act II Scene 5? Show 53:40 => 55:10 ✓ (Wedding)
Act III Scene 1
Who kills whom?
Who is to blame for Mercutio’s death: Tybalt, Romeo, or the quarrel between the families?
pg57, q21 & 22
Read scenes 2 and 3.
- Tybalt kills Mercutio. Roemo kills Tybalt.