- Review Questions
- Pronunciation: -ed review
- Strategy: Encouraging People to Talk
- Media Project
- Personal Picture
- Quiz feedback
- Conversation Details
- Review Questions for next class: Nampetch, Bell, Fanta
Where is the best place to keep your notes or script:
- on a piece of paper
- easy to read
- slow: you have to write it or print it
- your phone’s notes app: X
- a bit too small and it takes too much attention
- in your memory
- your attention is free to give to the audience
- forgetting: stress
Kit’s recommendation: in your memory and on paper.
Rubric is available on the course page.
- เตอร์, Bell
- ซุป, Mean
- แพรวา, ฮุสนา, Poommy
- Nick, มิ้งค์
- Fresh, Dream
- กระต่าย, Nampetch
- ส้มลิ้ม, Fanta
- ดิว, พงษ์
- Benz (F), พลอย
- Benz (M), ปิ่น
- มาย, มิ้ง
- ฝ้าย, Best
- เต้ย, กลอย
Review Questions for Week 6
Review Questions for Week 6By Fai, Gloy
- What's the difference between 'An extra syllable' and 'No extra syllable'?
- How do you pronounce 'needed' and 'rested'?
- Why is it important to pronounce '-ed' at the end of words in English?
- Have you ever given up on yourself and why?
- How do you improve your English listening skills?
- Do you think Thailand should have 'A hop-on, hop-off bus tour' and why do you think so?
- If verbs are an extra syllable, we will pronounce /dɪd/ or /tɪd/. If verbs are no extra syllable, we will pronounce /t/ or /d/.
- /ˈniː.dɪd/ and /ˈres.tɪd/
- Because pronounciation '-ed' can make you know that the events happened in the past or present.
- Your answer.
- You may start with listening English news, music, or radio everyday, watching English movies and do any activities by listening English as much as you can.
- Your answer.