- Review Questions
- Pronunciation: voiced & voiceless
- Hot Seat
- Personal Picture
- Graded Conversations
XYZ are the last three letters in the alphabet.
Review Questions for Week 7
Review Questions for Week 7By Nampetch, Bell, Fanta
- What does ‘brag about’ mean?
- How do you pronounce ‘cooked’ and ‘counted’?
- What word means ‘coverd with or full of fat or oil’?
- What’s the difference between starting a conversation with strangers and people you’re already known?
- When do you use the word ‘actually’ in a sentence?
- What would you do, if somebody try to mislead the conversation in the language that you already know?
- To talk proudly about someone or something.
- /kʊkt/ and /kaʊntɪd/
- - For strangers the topics will start with the weather, things you see around you, where you live etc. - For people you’re already known the topics will start with your problems, your health, your family etc.
- - To give new/surprising information. - To gently correct someone.
- - Disscuss with person who translated why you try to mislead the conversation. - Just ignore it.