- Review Questions
- Pronunciation: Word & Sentence Stress
- Tag Questions
- Media Project
- Personal Picture
- Listening Quiz
- Review Questions for next class: Dew, Best & Somlin
Review Questions for Week 11
Review Questions for Week 11By They,Ploy,Husna
- What does “seeing someone on the side” mean?
- How do you pronounce “Ratatouille"
- What’s the difference between correct and collect
- How come happiness is the key to success in life?
- Have you ever felt that you were jinxed by someone or something? If you were, how did you solve the problem?
- In this generation, is the internet dangerous for kids? Why?
- Having a secret romantic relationship in addition to a main one.
- With /r/, the tongue is curved back, and does not touch the roof of the mouth. With /l/, the tongue touches the tooth ridge (not the teeth).
- Because happiness is you are happy with what you do. You will be interested in what you want to success incessantly and always ready for fulfilling energy, knowledge and attitude to be successful.
- I have never felt that I were jinxed because everything happens for a reason that leads us to the better steps of life.
- Yes, because now the internet is easily to reach. For the kids if you let them use while they're too young. It'll have a problem about their eyes. Some parents use their kids for social media such as post the baby on Instagram, take a video in every moment of them. It's not good for their privacy.