- Review Questions
- Pronunciation: Word & sentence Stress Review
- Last Listening Quiz
- Personal Picture
- Homework: Prepare for Pronunciation Quiz
- Graded Conversations
Review Questions for Week 14
Review Questions for Week 14By Praewa,Nick,Minkmink
1. How do you pronounce “excavator”?
2. What is the pattern of “Excuse me”?
3. What does “pedal” mean?
4. Do you think is it a good idea that in the movie the parents took a car without asking and drove away?
5. What is the difference between excavator and bobcat?
6. How do you stress “ Do you want to come”?
1. /ˈek.skə.veɪ.tər/ (UK) and /ˈek.skə.veɪ.t̬ɚ/ (US)
2. oOo (small big small)
3. Pedal /ˈped.əl/ (UK) and /ˈped.əl/ (US)
It means a small part of a machine or object that is pushed down with the foot to operate or move the machine or object:
4. It's an essential question but I think it's not a good idea for using other people's cars without asking.
5. Excavetor is a large, powerful machine with a container connected to a long arm, used for digging up the ground.
Bobcats is a heavy equipment machine used in construction to move aside or load materials.
6. It could be 'do you WANT to COME' or 'do you WANna COME'.