- Review Questions
- Pronunciation: Word & Sentence Stress Review
- Crazy Interview
- Listening Quiz
- Media project
- Personal Picture
- Review Questions for next class: Kik, Anne, Praewproud, Aom
- a housewarming (a party to celebrate moving into a new house)
- put on some music
- put some music on
- pay rise
- listen in on gossip (‘listen in’ is a phrasal verb, like ‘put on’ some music)
Is it real? unlikely or impossible: second conditional
Review Questions for Week 12
Review Questions for Week 12By Nook,Jane,Cartoon,Nymph
1.What does the word “cutting edge”mean?
2.How many syllable of “enthusiastic “?
3.How do you pronounce the word “afternoon”?
4.Why should you pronounce words and sentences stress correctly ?
5. What would happen if there were no social media in your life ?
1.very modern and with all the newest features.