- Review Questions
- Review Questions for next class: Ploy, Pim & Phob
- Pronunciation: Sentence Stress Phrasebook
- Chat Show
- Media Project
- Exam Preparation
- Pronunciation test date: Thursday 6th, 12:30; Tuesday 4th 15:30
Chat Show: Living & Studying Abroad
- Ploy: I lived and studied in London for a month.
- Su: I lived in Pennsylvania for 10 months.
- Earth: I really enjoyed Oxford…the people, weather, light traffic, and buildings.
Decisive: able to make decisions easily
‘Abroad’ is an adverb, so you don’t need a preposition.
‘Menu’ is not the same as ‘dish’ or ‘food’. (Use favourite food / dish, not menu.)
- Jane, มายด์
- Earth, นุ๊ก
- June, ออม, กิ๊ก
- พราว, พิม
- แอน, พลอย
- Cartoon, พริกป่น
- สุ, แพรวพราว
- Phob, นีม
- แป้ง, ป๊อป
Sample Topic: Education
- How are education priorities today different from those in the past?
- What is your opinion on the way languages are taught in schools?
- How can the type of school you go to affect career success?
- What changes do you think will happen in the classroom in the near future?
- Look-up IELTS Part 3 speaking topics, and have daily discussions with friends. Take turns asking each other questions about current events and develop your ability to speak about various topics, using varied sentence structure and vocabulary.
- Don’t try to memorise a script. (It needs to be natural!)
- Check out Thornhill (Aj. Sam’s videos)
Review Questions for Week 13
Review Questions for Week 13By Ann,Kik,Aom,Praewproud
- How do you pronounce "I can order it, but I can't read it."?
- What does the word "housewarming" mean?
- How do you make a sentence from "listening in"?
- What would happen if people followed majority more than the truth?
- What would you do if you found the unfairness in your exam score?
1. aɪ kən ˈɔrdər ɪt, bət aɪ 'kænt 'rid ɪt.
2. A party that you give when you move into a new house.
3. (Example) Who are you listening in on?
4. Up to them
5. Up to them