- Sentence Structure I
- Shaffer One Sentence Feedback
- Black Mirror: Nosedive
- Review Questions for next class
- Homework: Task Three
- Film journal: one schaffer-style paragraph about ‘Nosedive.’
ambiguous /æmˈbɪɡjuəs/: having more than one possible meaning
- The university is located near the center of the city, so the traffic around the university is terrible.
- I have finished my English homework, but I forgot to bring it to class.
- Student can hand-in their work on time, or they will lose point.
- I have studied English for 15 years, yet I cannot speak English fluently.
- Most students don’t like early morning classes, nor do they like homework.
Shaffer One Sentence Feedback
- Mostly focused on content, not language.
- Peer review is important. (Points lost for poor peer review.)
- Maximum score is 8.