- Review Questions
- Film: The Graduate
- Essay Outline
- Review Questions for next class
- What are you planning to do when you graduate?
Compare two films that we have watched this semester:
- The Truman Show
- The Matrix
- Modern Times
- The Graduate (1967)
- Thesis statement
Review Questions for Week 11
Review Questions for Week 11By Cil, Pooh, Petch
1. Which one is the correct use for "according to"?
A: According to the company wants to produce more products, all workers are not allowed to have a lunch.
B: According to the company's plan, all workers are not allowed to have a lunch.
2. John stops working and has an argument with his employer because he thinks that his salary is too low. We can say that John is ___.
3. What is the meaning of "according to" in the sentence below?
"We grade students according to their ability and work."
4. How should we fix this sentence?
"I love to visit the Mount rainier National park."
5. Charlie wants to work and make money to build a perfect house with his girlfriend, so what's your plan if you get money from your job?
6. "ด้วยมหาวิทยาลัยศรีนครินทรวิโรฒมีนโยบายใหม่ที่จะให้นิสิตสวมใส่ลำลองในห้องเรียนได้", how do you translate the sentence to English with "according to"?
2. on strike
3. depends on / agrees with
4. I love to visit Mount Rainier National Park/ or Mount Rainier national park.
5. For us:
Travel around the world, buy fashionable clothes, and buy houses!
6. For us:
According to Srinakharinwirot University's new policy, the students are allowed to wear casual clothes in the classroom.