- Supreme evaluation
- Photocopying money: 15 baht each
- Review Questions
- Typography for essays
- Peer Evaluation: due Sunday 2nd midnight
- Essay due date: due Monday 10th midnight
Review Questions for Week 15
Review Questions for Week 15By Ing, Cheer
- What word means “it’s already good but you act something that makes it even worst”?
- What does xenophobic mean?
- Why do you need to read your writing aloud?
- How do you fix these clutter sentences?
- “I’m so exasperated by the inclement weather.”
- “My beloved old room is very messy which contain a lot of stuff.”
- What do you think of your own writing?
- Do you have any ways to improve your writing?
- Extreme dislike or fear of foreigners, their customs, their religions, etc. (Cambridge Dictionary)
- Because when you hear yourself reading it, you will find errors in sentences and you will see how your writing is not going well together.
- I’m so annoyed by the bad weather. / My room is cluttered.
- Read more (to improve your sense of grammar and vocabulary) and write more (getting feedback whenever you can).