- Conversation Strategy Continued
- Flash cards (Brainscape) introduction
- Essential Phrases Quiz
How are you doing? Ask and answer.
For our picnic, I’ll take … (a/an/some)
- E boiled egg
- scrambled eggs
- poached eggs
- Lemon (countable) lemon juice (uncountable)
Review of Last Class
- Give an example of a consonant letter: b, d, t, l, c
- Vowel letters are: a, e, i, o, u
- Make a new word by removing the last consonant sound: six
- How do you show interest in a conversation?
- repeat a word
- ask a question
- Essential phrases flash cards
Conversation Strategy: Really?
- best friend
Essential phrases quiz
- strange = แปลก
- similar = คล้ายๆ
- colleague = เพื่อนร่วมงาน
- college (US) = university (UK)
- smart = intelligent; tidy; look good
- How do you know him/her?
- Our friend introduced us.
- Self-study listening