- Greeting & Review
- Conversation Strategy
I’ve got a cold and a cough.
- Get well soon!
The traffic was:
- terrible [very bad]
Was it tiring? [tired]
Yes, I felt very tired.
Are you still teaching there?
How are you doing? Ask and answer.
Review of Last Class
Flashcards from last class:
- niece = daughter of your brother or sister
- nephew = son of your brother or sister
- granddaughter = daughter of your child
- grandson = son of your child
- grandchild = son/daughter of your child
- grandchildren = children of your child
- I’m on a diet. ฉันกำลังควบคุมอาหาร
- I would like lose weight.
How do you pronounce Kerry?
The symbol ‘ means we stress the following syllable. For example, the second syllable here:
Questions to ask:
- weather: “It’s hot today, isn’t it?”
- “Do you come here often?”
- “Can you recommend anything?”
Topic: “Do you come here every day?”