- My favourite animations are Studio Ghibli.
- I like Italian food, like pasta.
- Mook likes non-fiction, like biographies and English textbooks.
- Kate likes non-fiction, like history.
- Poo likes non-fiction, like magazines about health.
- Hnum likes both!
- the Excise Department
- It’s quite tiring.
- get “I got a new ID card.”
- library – librarian
- fiction: a book based in imagination
- non-fiction: a book based in fact
- magazines (mostly)
- autobiography: a book written by someone about their own life
- biography: the story of a person’s life written by another person
- I’m going to use this with my husband.
- Can I record you please?
Again, please? => Sorry?
Could you say that again, please?
How are you doing?
How has your week been?
- Did anything special happen?
Review of Last Class
Create flashcards from last class’ vocabulary
Check self-study unit 5
Conversation Strategy: Me too and Me neither.
Two examples. Does anyone in the class agree?
- I like Japanese food.
- I can’t stand traffic jams.
Strategy plus: “Right” and “I know.”
Practice the “Greg” poem
Self-study unit 6.