How are you doing?
- I have a day off every Tuesday.
- Thai people have a long holiday over Songkran festival.
- We had a long weekend so went on holiday to Samet.
- I just stayed around this area.
- I just relaxed.
I had a miscarriage.
It’s a very lengthy and difficulty process.
- mortgage /ˈmɔːɡɪdʒ/
- money that you borrow to buy a home
He’s very disciplined.
I’m not very disciplined.
Review of Last Class
The world is better with people who can read this.
Try the “Greg” poem together
Pronunciation: -ed endings