Presentations & Finals Workshop
- Planning Content ✓
- Opening & Closing: Reflection of story-telling ✓
- Referencing: protect yourself from plagiarism ✓
- Essential questions ✓
- Final Discussion
- Date & Time: Wednesday 6th
Steve Jobs 2007
- Count the words on the slides. Make a note when you see a slide that has more than 6 words.
- Every good story has a ‘villain’. Who are the villains in Steve’s presentation?
- A good presentation will surprise the audience in some way. How does Steve use Surprise?
- What makes this presentation effective? Language, anticipation, humour, totally fluent, simplicity (design & message), story.
- 9:30—Noon, Pakkard, Mook, Jum: Money & Happiness
- 10:00—Aye, Dream, Nile, May: Vegetarianism
- 1:30—B Fifi Peejay: Sex & Marriage / Censorship
- 2:00—Jupjip, Big, Tip, Pang: Vegetarianism