- Review Questions ✓
- Rethinking Presenting
- Powerful PowerPoint ✓
- Effective Language ✓
- Proper Planning ✓
- Review Questions for next class
Review questions from Dream and Fifi
- What does “ You can cage the singer but not the song “ mean?
- If we want to challenge the idea, what phase can we say?
- What is the reasons of censorship?
- Give three example of what is censored in Thailand.
- Give three method of censorship.
Text A: Written text
- formal, academic vocabulary (harder to understand)
- long ‘chunks’ of text without pauses
- no interaction
- longer sentences
Text B: Spoken text
- simpler vocabulary
- real interaction
- explained in a more simple way
- shorter, incomplete sentences
28 November 2017: ผักกาด นุ่น May อาย Peejay แป้ง จุ๋ม จุ๊บจิ๊บ Nile มุก บี Big Fifi Dream ทิป