- Serves you right!
Review Questions for Week 2
Review Questions for Week 2By Kit
- How do you pronounce 'Work in pairs, please'?
- Is 'again please' standard English?
- Correct any errors in this sentence:
"I'm Kit and I like to listening to music, but I'm not into clothes shopping."
- What does 'latest' mean?
- What word means the opposite of 'latest'?
- What's the difference between 'fizzy' and 'sparkling'?
- What's your happiest memory?
- Work_in pairs, please
- No! You should say "Sorry", "Excuse me", or "Pardon".
- I like
tolistening to music / I like to listen ingto music
- the most recent or newest
- They mean the same thing, but 'sparkling' is only used with water or wine.
- Your answers