Stop! Wait! Can you repeat that?
My ones has …. but your one has ….
Which one do you think it is?
Review Questions for Week 4
Review Questions for Week 4By Benz, Mink, Fresh
- What did the student get from accommodation office?
- What's the difference between /ə/ and /ɪ/?
- What word means "the language that a person has grown up speaking from early childhood"?
- How do you pronounce "lettuce"?
- Why we should pronounce correctly?
- If you can't use your tongue to pronounce the words clearly, what will you do?
- He got a map and bus requirements.
- /ə/ and /ɪ/
- mother tongue
- Pronouncing correctly can prevent the misunderstanding and also make us feel more confident when speaking English.
- Using teeth and lip to pronounce the similar sound instead or we may use our physical language as an additional explanation for the word.