- Review Questions
- Pronunciation: -ed endings
- Developing Lifemap
- Personal Picture
- Listening quiz
- Review Questions for next class: Gloy, Fai, Somlim
- When you regret who or what is the first thing that you think of?
- Where is the place you will go when you graduate?
- What are you afraid of the most?
- When is the first time you fell in love with someone?
- Which failure do you feel thankful for the most in your whole life?
- Where is the creepiest place you have ever been?
- What experience has changed your life the most?
- What would you change if you could turn back time?
- What would you do if you got an opportunity to go back to when you were a child?
- Where was the first place you went outside by yourself?
- What’s the most embarrassing moment of your whole life, and what did you learn from it?
- Have you ever had a really big argument with your friends, and how could you fix it?
- What do you plan to do in your retirement?
- When you were a child, what was the thing you were most scared of?
Review Questions for Week 5
Review Questions for Week 5By Mild, Dream, Sup
1. What does ‘Pulchritudinous’ mean?
2.What’s the difference between ‘A forced marriage’ and ‘An arranged marriage’?
3. What word means ‘you dislike that person or thing or you think that they are not very good’?
4. What will you do if your parents don’t like your partner?
5. What is the good point of reading both sides of ‘Love Story’?
6. How do you pronounce ‘woman’ and ‘women’?
1. A way to describe great physical beauty. For example ‘A person who is very beautiful would be described as pulchritudinous.’
2.A forced marriage: a marriage that happens without the agreement of one or either of the people getting married.
An arrange marriage : a marriage planned and agreed to by the families or guardians of the bride and groom
4. Talk to your parents and prove that both of you love each other very much.
5. You will get to know both sides of the story. And can get the point which one is right or wrong.
6. /ˈwʊm.ən/ and /ˈwɪm.ɪn/