- Like you could/would… [sarcastic: I don’t think you could/would…]
- don’t judge other people / don’t let other people’s judgements get you down
- be yourself / don’t try to be someone else
- value honesty instead of social status/popularity
Review Questions for Week 2
Review Questions for Week 2By Kit
- Is 'again please' standard English?
- Correct any errors in this sentence:
"I'm Kit and I like to listening to music, but I'm not into clothes shopping."
- What does 'latest' mean?
- What word means the opposite of 'latest'?
- One conversation strategy is called 'reflecting'. Can you give me an example of that?
- What's your happiest memory?
- No! You should say "Sorry", "Excuse me", or "Pardon".
- I like
tolistening to music / I like to listen ingto music
- the most recent or newest
- A: The person I admired when I was young was my P5 teacher.
B: Your P5 teacher?
- Your answers