- Review Questions
- Unstressed Vowels Review
- Developing lifemap
- Chat Show: Travel
- Review Questions for next class
Chat show: Travel
- Nook: I am really into travelling, especially Phuket.
- Praewproud: Travelling around the world is one of my dreams. I have a wonderful trip to Korea.
- Nymph: I like to travel a lot.
- What would you say to someone who was afraid to go out into the world to travel?
- What do you like the most about (ใใใ)?
- How do you prepare before going to travel?
- Do you have a very memorable trip? Can you tell us about it?
- How long do you plan before you are going to travel?
- Do you prefer travelling with a tour or [on your own]/[independently]? Why?
- Have you ever had culture shock when you have been abroad?
- Can you suggest any interesting places for me?
Ambiguous: it can be understood in more than one way, so it’s not clear.
The first half of the first day… and in the second half of that day you could…
- early childhood memories (“when you were a child”)
- whole life experience (present perfect tense)
- the future (dreams, ambitions)
- home, neighbourhood, relationships (family, friends), study, travel, successes and failures, ambitions, losses, possessions, favourites
- joy, regret, sadness, embarrassment, fears, hopes & dreams
Top Questions from the Class
Select two questions per group.
- Who was your best friend when you were a child?
- If you could turn back time, what is the thing that you would want to change?
- Can you tell me about your dream wedding?
- Can you tell me about any jobs you have had?
- Do you want to go abroad? What would you do if you were there? Except travelling.
- Have you ever struggled with something? How did you get through that?
- Have you ever had a second nickname when you were a child? If yes, what was it?
- Could you tell me about your ambition for the future?
- What is your ambition for the future after you graduate?
- Have you changed your mind about your dream job since you were young?
- What is your most embarrassing thing you ever did when you were a child?
- Which occupation would you not want to do?
Review Questions for Week 5
Review Questions for Week 5By Mild, Proud
- What does "Blatant" mean?
- How do you pronounce "A woman wanted to plant banana, orange, cabbage, and lettuce in her garden.
- What’s the difference between hop in and hop on?
- Do you think Bangkok should have an open top double deck tour bus or not? Why?
- What do you think about a people who anti LGBT?
- Very obvious and offensive.
- ə ˈwʊm.ən ˈwɒn.tɪd tuː plɑːnt bəˈnɑː.nə ˈɒr.ɪndʒ ˈkæb.ɪdʒ ənd ˈlet.ɪs ɪn hər ˈɡɑː.dən
- "Hop in" uses for car, "Hop on" uses for bus, train.