- Google drive: check permissions
- Review Questions
- Plagiarism (Finish it)
- Question Formulation Technique: Christof
- Review Questions schedule
Question Formulation Technique: Survey
Interview one person, then return to your group. Compare your answers.
Prepare to present your one most interesting finding.
Summary vs Paraphrase
- A summary is a shorter version, describing the main points.
- A paraphrase is when ideas are re-written using your own words.
Review Questions for Week 2
Review Questions for Week 2By Kit
- Plagiarism means to copy someone else's words or _____ and ______ that they are your own.
- Every time you use exact words, what do you need to do?
- With MLA referencing style, what information do you need to give for an in-text citation?
- Where do you put other information (such as the name of the book)?
- Which was your favourite scene in the Truman Show, and why?
- Plagiarism means to copy someone else's words or ideas and pretend that they are your own.
- Use quotation marks.
- Author's last name + page number.
- At the end of your essay, with the heading "works cited".
- Your answer.