Review Questions for Week 4
Review Questions for Week 4By Pak&Tangmo
- What does “2dr / a/c” mean?
- If you don’t want to pay when you injure somebody or damage someone’s car, what insurance should you purchase?
- How can you ask to check for any other requests?
- What does “waiver” mean?
- What does collision damage waiver cover?
- What’s the difference between “How will you pay?” and “How will you be paying?”?
- Two doors with air-conditioning
- Third-party liability
- - Is there anything else you require?
- Is there anything I can help you with?
- noun [ C ] /ˈweɪ.vər/ an agreement that you do not have to pay or obey something
(Retrieved from https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/waiver)
- It covers the damages of your hire car which means that you don’t have to pay for the car repair.
- “How will you pay?” (Future Simple) shows that you have to decide at that time, but “How will you be paying” (Future Continuous) shows about an action that takes place as part of a routine. (Decided before = "going to" future. Arranged before = present continuous.)