Your Google Docs journal is a single document that you will use throughout the whole semester.
This article shows you the steps to create a doc, name it, and share it with me.
First, go to drive.google.com and create a new doc:
Then rename the doc, like this: EN311 B01 Journal 000 (Kit)
- Change “EN311” to your subject
- Change “B01” to your section
- Change “000” to the last three digits of your student ID
- Change “Kit” to your nickname
Share it with me. You only need to share it with me one time, and I will be able to view it throughout the whole semester.
EN311 Class only
When you do research, consider:
- What do you think about this topic?
- What do your friends/family think?
- Reference books, Internet, etc.
Each research homework should take you between 15-30 minutes. The first topic question is this: “What is the connection between money and happiness?”
This shows the correct format for EN311:
I will check your EN311 journal before class. You should finish the journal 24 hours before the start of the class when it is due.
- If your class is on Monday at 9am, you should finish it before Sunday at 9am. This means you should probably write it on Saturday or before!