First, look at your notes from class, and the notes from this class here at withkit.com/english.
Then write 4-6 questions based on the class content. Here are some ideas for questions you can write:
- Vocabulary (recognise): What does … mean?
- Vocabulary (recall): What word means …?
- Pronunciation: How do you pronounce…?
- What’s the difference between … and …?
- Grammar/vocab corrections
- Essential questions
- Any other question you want to ask!
- are open-ended
- get to the essence of the issue
- stimulate deeper thought (not just recall)
How to Submit
Write the questions soon after class, and send them to me by Line as soon as you are finished (at the very latest 24 hours before the class).
Please use this format:
Review Questions by Kit, Jonn, and Peter