|Language & Critical Thinking—Week Two|
|Language & Critical Thinking—Week Four|
|en122 Week 5|
|en122 Week 6 (Barriers to Critical Thinking)|
|en122 Week 7|
|en122 Week 8|
|en122 Week 10|
|en122 Week 11|
|en122 Week 12|
|en122 Week 15|
|en122 Week 16|
|en122 Week 17|
|Language & Critical Thinking—Week Four by Kit|
|en122 Week 5 by Best, Bow, Zone|
|en122 Week 6 (Barriers to Critical Thinking) by Mae, Praw & Sara|
1. What does ‘bias’ mean?
1. A situation in which you support or oppose someone or something in an unfair way because you are influenced by your personal opinions.
|en122 Week 8 by Tai Leo and Eve|
1. What does breadwinner mean?
If you were Rosemary what answer will you reply to Linsey?
1. The members of a family who earns the money that the family needs. (Men are often expected to be the breadwinner in a family).
|en122 Week 11 by Petch, Pooh, Meggie|
1. How do you pronounce “plagiarize”?
2. What is the key point of the plagiarism?
3. How should we avoid plagiarism?
4.What does “Stoner” mean?
5.How do we call “Sitting in the seat next to a driver”?
6. ” Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore.
2.- pretending that their ideas and works are your own.
3.- reference all sources and use quotation marks for exact words.
4.- a person who smokes or takes a lot of the drugs, especially weed.
6.- for us – Life is fun to live. Finally, the worst things can change to be the best things.
|en122 Week 12 by Pulse and My|
1. What’s the difference between independent clauses and dependent clauses?
1. Independent clauses can stand on their own and Dependent clauses cannot stand on their own.
|en122 Week 15 by Poyfon, Knight, and Cil|
1. What is the synonym of slaughterhouse?
|en122 Week 16 by Ing, Cheer & Pookie|
1.What does radiator mean?
1. Radiator means a heating device.
|en122 Week 17 by Sun, Brave, Mook, Dym|
1.What does ’stall‘ mean?
“I’m not an alcoholic. My drinking doesn’t affect my work.”
1. A table or small shop shop with an open front that people sell things from.