|Language & Critical Thinking—Week Two|
|Language & Critical Thinking—Week Four|
|en122 Week 5|
|en122 Week 6 (Barriers to Critical Thinking)|
|en122 Week 7|
|en122 Week 8|
|en122 Week 10|
|en122 Week 11|
|en122 Week 12|
|en122 Week 15|
|en122 Week 16|
|en122 Week 17|
|Language & Critical Thinking—Week Four by Kit|
|en122 Week 5 by Wa, Bank and Soda|
|en122 Week 6 (Barriers to Critical Thinking) by Time, Nat-su and Nay|
1. What is the meaning of “Fairness”?
1. Be open-minded and bias-free.
|en122 Week 8 by Satang, Tong and Aum|
1. How do you pronounce ‘prophecy’?
5. Men go out and work, but women stay at home.
|en122 Week 12 by May, Nat and Miewz|
1. How do you pronounce ‘Plagiarism’?
|en122 Week 15 by Jungle & Zin|
1. What does slaughter house mean?
5. What do you call a person who doesn’t eat any animal products at all (such as milk)?
6. Do you think factory farming is the best alternative for you? If not, what is your best alternative? Why?
1. A place where animals get slaughtered for food.
|en122 Week 16 by Sec B01|
1. What’s the difference between arguments and opinion?
1. Argument is an attempt to persuade you through the use of reason. Opinions are not persuasive and does not have a reason to support.
|en122 Week 17 by Sun, Brave, Mook, Dym|
1.What does ’stall‘ mean?
“I’m not an alcoholic. My drinking doesn’t affect my work.”
1. A table or small shop shop with an open front that people sell things from.