- en212 Results
- en212 Week 17
- en212 Week 16
- Lifemap Interview
- en212 Week 14
- en212 Week 13
- Shared Whiteboard
- Graded Conversation Rubric
- en212 Week 12
- en212 Week 11
- en212 Week 10
- en212 Graded Conversations
- en212 Week 8
- en212 Week 7
- en212 Week 6
- Listening & Speaking: Week 5
- Listening & Speaking—Week Four
- Listening & Speaking—Week Three
- Listening & Speaking—Week Two
- How to Write Review Questions
|Listening & Speaking—Week Two|
|Listening & Speaking—Week Three|
|Listening & Speaking—Week Four|
|Listening & Speaking: Week 5|
|en212 Week 6|
|en212 Week 7|
|en212 Week 8|
|en212 Week 10|
|en212 Week 11|
|en212 Week 12|
|en212 Week 13|
|en212 Week 14|
|en212 Week 16|
|en212 Week 17|
|Listening & Speaking—Week Three by Kit|
|Listening & Speaking—Week Four by Peach, Ice -U & Mind|
|Listening & Speaking: Week 5 by IZE, Opal, and Tobby|
|en212 Week 6 by Pompam, Nat and Lookyee|
|en212 Week 7 by Proud, Anne, Lita|
1. Which word is stressed in sentence between ‘can’ or ‘can’t’?
1. ‘Can’t’ because it’s a negative auxiliaries which is usually stressed.
|en212 Week 8 by Win,Can,and Hiroko|
1. What’s the definition of Heinous?
1. (Adj.) very bad and shocking
|en212 Week 11 by Pan, Army and Aom|
1.) Why does the word ‘played’ has 1 syllable, but the word ‘added’ has 2 syllables?
1.) Because words ending with /t/ or /d/ sound have an extra syllable such as the word ‘added’ as in the question, but words ending with other sounds don’t have an extra syllable
|en212 Week 13 by Peach, Ice-U and Mind|
1. What is hesitation?
2. How do you pronounce ‘irrational’
3. Can you give some example of throwaway words?
4. From the last class, what does ‘dramatic’ mean?
5. Do you think it is possible that a homeless man can be someone’s treasure?
1. Sounds or phrases that native speakers use when they are not ready to speak.
3. Sort of / Kind of / Like / You know / I mean.
4. Dramatic means very sudden, noticeable, full of action and excitement.
5. Just because he’s homeless it doesn’t mean he’s worthless.
|en212 Week 14 by Ize, Opal and Tobby|
1. How do you pronounce the word “buoyant”?
|en212 Week 16 by Pompam, Lookyee and Nat|
1.How do you pronounce the word “Eligible”
Nat: I’m passionate about shopping.
Proud: I’m a K-pop fan, and I spend most of my free time baking.
Tobby: Music, and makeup tutorials on YouTube.
Win: This person would understand my passion, and be warm and compassionate.
Peach: Someone who can be there for me, even on my bad days, and loving me for who I am.
Mind: Tall, older than me, and can take care of me and my family.
Ize: I’m a travel-lover, and I never get tired of it.
Can: I like to explore towns and cities, observing people’s way of life and thinking, instead of just going for leisure.
Aom: I love travelling a lot.
Opal: I want to be a child-protection office for the UN…sitting in front of a computer all day would bore me.
Lookyee: I did a part-time job, but it’s quite different from my dream job.
Anne: My dream job is flight attendant for Emirates.
Pan: If they know the consequences, people can do anything they want.
Lita: It’s a way to make you look more confident and attractive. It’s your choice and doesn’t make trouble for anyone.
Army: It’s a private right to do anything with your body.
Hiroko: Going to new places will broaden my horizons.
Pompam: I studied abroad in Japan.
Ice -U: I had a chance to study in Quebec.