Choose your topic:Please log-in to see this form.
|Napob Kulpatchoke||I will persuade everyone… I will persuade everyone to think positively|
|Joom||I will persuade everyone… to stop using a mobile phone while walking|
|JubJib||I will persuade everyone… to record their expenses|
|Pang||I will persuade everyone… to get out of your comfort zone|
|Peejay||I will persuade everyone… To stop drinking sweet bubble tea|
|B||I will persuade everyone… to keep a journal.|
|Dream||I will persuade everyone… to do online dating|
|Fifi||I will persuade everyone… To care less about other people preference on beauty and to be bold and confident with their own unique style.|
|Tip||I will persuade everyone… To use profanity or bad language less.|
|Mook||I will persuade everyone… to change their thoughts about Korean artists and Korean fandoms|
|Noon||I will persuade everyone… to read books to the blind via an application.|
|Nile||I will persuade everyone… To exercise|
|Aye||I will persuade everyone… to watch a movie once a week|
|May||I will persuade everyone… to love a person who hate you|
|Kit||I will persuade everyone… to use their mobiles phone less.|
26 Apr Beer เม่น Fax Nick Smart นัท
3 May แก้ว ยิม เป้ โทล Jack เอี่ยม
10 May ดุ๊ก ซัน บี Get
Final Graded Discussion Schedule
26 Apr แก้ว ยิม เป้ โทล
3 May ดุ๊ก ซัน บี Get
10 May Fax Nick Smart นัท
10 May Jack เอี่ยม Beer เม่น
Your research should take about twenty minutes. You don’t need to write an essay, but you should write something.
- What do you think?
- What do your friends/family think?
If you are referencing someone else (for example, a quote, or book), remember to use quotation marks! If you borrow ideas, say whose ideas they are.
The following questions might help you with your research homeworks.
Money and Happiness
- Is money necessary for happiness?
- Could you be happy if you were poor?
- Why is money so important in our lives?
- Can you imagine a world without money?
- Would you consider having cosmetic surgery? Why or why not?
- Do the benefits of cosmetic surgery outweigh the risks?
Sex & Marriage
- What do you think about sex before marriage?
- What are some other perspectives (e.g. your parents’ or your friends’)?
- Are attitudes in Thailand changing?
- What is censored in Thailand? (Try to think beyond just blurring of alcohol and cigarettes, for example.)
- Consider 1) government censorship of an excessively violent film and 2) parents telling their children not to watch an excessively violent film. Are these two things similar or different? In what way?
- What do you think of censorship?